You will be responsible for the (commercial) growth of our business by creating, building and managing long term relationships with financial institutions and corporates, as well as within the ecommerce ecosystem. Working collaboratively with Finance, Compliance & Risk, Technology, Marketing, you will lead the go-to-market effort for our market leading platform directly to execute deals and partnerships. Researching and developing financial products will be key to expand our fairer financing offering to customers.
- Contribute to the overall vision, strategy, and execution of our go-to-market plan via partnerships and alliances.
- Use broader market knowledge of financial trends and developments to analyse market opportunities.
- Use market analysis, commercial view and etika’s key strengths to define the financial product strategy.
- Map out the client ecosystem to focus on broader customer penetration to own client relationships.
- Manage the full life cycle customers through alliances doing everything from identifying, qualifying, analysing, presenting, negotiating, and closing deals
- Lead the internal effort to deliver finance solutions through partnerships enlisting stakeholders in Tech, Marketing, Business Development, Compliance, Risk and Finance to deliver market differentiation and competitive advantage.
- Capitalise on strategic partnership opportunities in the financing technology and craft relationships with deep integration to deliver market leading finance solutions to win new clients and close deals.
- Deliver new retail distribution of value-based finance solutions adhering to etika’s values and “perfect customer” criteria.
- A financial /banking background with product understanding is preferred.
- Understanding of the fintech environment, financial institutions and banking regulations.
- A proven track record of big account wins and closing of deals.
- Excellent market and business analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Experience of managing complex projects concurrently and delivering timely results / impact under tight timelines.
- Demonstrate multi-disciplinary knowledge, e.g., marketing, operations, and emerging technologies.
- Must have a demonstrated style that includes a high sense of urgency, ability to think analytically and precisely, and the ability to take thoughtful risks.
- Experience in ‘Point of Sale’ finance in a regulated environment would be beneficial.
- You know how to manage multi-layered relationships across a business.
- Aptitude in facilitating dialogue, challenging and guiding thinking in influencing senior executives.
- You have demonstrable experience in creating partnerships and delivering solutions and acquiring new customers.
- You have the ability to spot opportunities, making the right connections and finding a way in.
- Experience with lean start-up techniques and agile processes, especially customer development.
- Understanding of ecommerce ecosystem and experience with integrated solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including communicating thoughts, ideas, and solutions logically.