We are looking for an ambitious Commercial Director to join our team. You will be responsible for planning, developing and implementing commercial strategies based on our company targets and objectives with the main goal of supporting and accelerating growth.
As your role will be crucial to our success and growth, we are looking for a strategic individual with deep problem solving skills, a strong commercial drive and outstanding relationship skills.
● Play a key role in promoting ethical conduct in the business, ensuring behaviours align with Company values.
● Develop, plan and implement commercial plans and strategies to drive revenue and ultimately business growth.
● Carry out risk assessments when taking on new retailer accounts.
● Negotiate new and existing contracts with retailers and suppliers and make recommendations on commerciality.
● Management and reporting of supplier contracts and terms.
● Streamline lead generation processes enabling the business development team to chase leads swiftly.
● Implement new sales strategies and ensuring departments follow industry best practice.
● Interpret market trends and adapt to industry changes, making commercial recommendations to the board of directors.
● Set and deliver the company plan alongside other directors.
● Handle a variety of projects for the business and oversee project management.
● Track, measure and analyse commercial metrics using KPIs.
● Manage and track expenditure, financial goals and budgets.
Experience & Skills
● Previous experience as a Commercial Director in Financial Services, ideally in FinTech and/or Consumer Credit.
● Natural leader of people with excellent communication and motivational skills; Setting the right tone, leading by example, motivating others in a positive way.
● Experience in Business Development and Client Relationship Management.
● In-depth knowledge of market analysis and metrics.
● Hands on experience in creating reporting and managing budgets, P&L’s.
● Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
● Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
● Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
● MA in business administration, finance or similar relevant field.
Your application was submitted successfully.